Bachelorette Party vs Bridal Shower! If you were to choose which one would you rather have? Some young ladies don’t even know the difference between a bachelorette party and a bridal shower. In some cultures, the two are even synonymous !To clear all the confusion, let us lay out the definition of each:
A bridal shower is an event where the bride-to-be is “showered” by many gifts from friends, family, and relatives. This is a wholesome event that would often include some snacks or some form of eating, a little bit of games, and most importantly, the giving of gifts to the bride.
A bachelorette party is an even where the bride-to-be gets to bond with her friends for the last time. Most often, the bachelorette party would become a wild one. The reason behind this is that bachelorette parties signify that a woman is about to leave her single life, and that night becomes her last night of freedom. Bachelorette parties would just include very close friends, which may include sisters and cousins of the bride-to-be. It is a major taboo for older family members, relatives, and in-laws.
So if you have not made your decision of which one to have for either a bachelorette party vs. bridal shower, we have listed some of the advantages of each to help you decide Bachelorette Party vs Bridal Shower:
- You get to bond with your friends with no inhibitions
- If you’re not into wild parties, bachelorette parties can be organized in a way for it to be clean and wholesome—just true girl-bonding time.
- Bachelorette parties can make you reminisce about the good old’ days with the girls.
- Bachelorette parties allow you to have the last taste of freedom for a single night
- You will have good memories of the night- something money cannot buy!
- The occasion is open to all your wedding guests, young or old.
- Family, relatives, and in-laws are definitely invited to the shower
- It is a guaranteed clean and wholesome event; it’s all good clean fun!
- You get gifts!
- You get to mingle and talk with your in-laws. You can get marriage advice from the older people around.
- So in the mind-battling decision of bachelorette vs. bridal shower, it’s actually all up to you which one you would prefer. Most girls would surely prefer both! It is because the bridal shower is like family time. You get good clean fun, useful tips and advice, as well as gifts that can help your transition into your marriage.
- On the other hand, the bachelorette party is time for your friends. You get to have some real fun with no limits. You can enjoy each other’s companies, doing crazy things at the same time. The balance of both is actually good.
- So don’t get stuck between deciding on a bachelorette’s party vs bridal shower! As much as possible, it’s good to have both!